Plugin Boutique has launched a sale on the Turner MK2 instant loop machine for Native Instruments Kontakt.
The Turner MK2 sample slicer, beat machine and remix tool for Kontakt features a 5-track sequencer, integrated 270 MB sample bank, keyswitchable scenes, and integrated effects.
Turner MK2 features
- Huge sample library of urban electronic sounds.
- 5 x 32 step sequencer for: sample select, pitch, octave shift, sample start, filter, panorama, saturation, noise, bitcrusher, slice volume.
- 13 different tone scales and modi.
- Envelope-generator for: volume, filter, pitch.
- Sample start sequencer.
- Sample slice sequencer.
- Stutter FX.
- Swing/shuffle, 18 different tempi.
- FX: Reverb; Delay.
- Fine tune, stereo spread.
- Random step generator.
- Various random options for global parameters and specific parameters.
- Master FX: Solid state EQ, Compressor, Limiter.
Regularly $49 USD, Turner MK2 is on sale for $29.40 USD until June 1st, 2019. Requires the full version of Kontakt 5 or higher.
More information: Sturmsounds-Electro