Twisted Lemon has released SideKick4, a compressor effect with build-in side-chain.
Creating a side-chaining effect in most VST sequencers can be quite a hassle. The purpose of SideKick4 is to make this process a lot easier. You will be able to make a side-chaining setup just by loading two instances of the VST plugin and linking them together by selecting one of the thirty-two build-in virtual buses.
Changes in SideKick4
- 32 stereo virtual channels for side-chain routing.
- Virtual channels are upgraded to virtual buses, making it easier to create side-chain mixes. And thereby supports (virtually) unlimited instances of SideKick4.
- Ratio & gain control, Lifting the effect up from a gate effect to full compressor.
- Optional stereo-linking, by turning stereo-linking off you can create expressive stereo ducking & keying effects.
- Multiple audio input and output meters creating better transparency in the interface for side-chain routing.
- All parameters, including the side-chain routing can be automated and saved by the VST host. This ensures the side-chain routing will stay intact after saving and closing your project.
SideKick4 is available as a VST effect plug-in for Windows PC for $14.99 EUR. A demo version is available for download.
Visit Twisted Lemon for more information.