UFO Scientific has released version 2.4 of MultiFreek, a multi-channel frequency analyzer effect plug-in for Windows.
MultiFreek is a multitrack frequency analyzer for VST platform (Cubase, Sonar, or any other VST host can work with it), focused on the task of simultaneous monitoring of frequency distributions of several tracks. Its visual feedback lets you (in addition to hearing) clearly see and analyze your frequency problems and how your processing affects the mix…
Changes in MultiFreek v2.4
- Frequency range selection added: see your spectrum on whichever detail you want.
- Global gain: increases/decreases overall spectrum amplitude magnification.
- Local gain: adjusts the magnification for each of the sources individually.
- Frequency inspector: precisely shows the frequency which your mouse cursor is over.
- Improved graph smoothing: new approach for graph smoothing which adds more readability even for very rich spectrum pictures and carefully real signal dynamics.
MultiFreek for Windows (VST) is available an unrestricted shareware. A license is available to purchase for $9 USD.
Visit UFO Scientific for more information.