u-he has announced a public beta of the Zebra 2.9 software synthesizer instrument, an update that introduces NKS support and macOS 10.15 Catalina compatibility.
We also tagged the Zebra2 and Zebrify factory patch libraries, and we added X/Y pad control for countless variations per preset. You can already download the Zebra 2.9 beta version and let us know how you like it! The beta thread can be found here in our support forum Link at KVR.
To celebrate the new version, Zebra2 will be available at a 30% discount for a limited time. Head over to the product page and purchase Zebra2 now! And since the release coincides with Black Friday, we decided to also offer something to our existing customers who may already own Zebra2. If you have at least one commercial u-he product currently registered, request an email on the My Licenses Link page now, and you will receive a personal coupon code for a 30% discount in our online store.
Changes in Zebra 2.9 public beta (rev. 9421)
- Mac installer notarized (Catalina).
- NKS support for Zebra2 and Zebrify.
- Added tags.
- Factory presets all “XY-ified”.
- Two new oscillator effects (DX, Smear).
- Browser: file system drag&drop support.
- Browser: import/export of favourite assignments.
- VST3 MIDI learn working.
- Windows installer improvements.
- Full UTF-8 support for installation paths.
- Mac installer improved to prevent permission issues.
- Improved GUI response time on some Macs running Mojave (sluggish GUI).
- Windows GUI performance improved (less CPU load with open GUI).
- Sustain pedal now working according to standard (0-63 = off, 64-127 = on).
- Various fixes.
The beta version is available for download from the u-he forum. The official release of Zebra 2.9 is scheduled for the end of November, and the update will be free for existing Zebra2 owners.
Zebra2 is on sale at a 30% discount until December 4th, 2019.
More information: u-he