u-he has announced the official release of its new spring reverb effect plugin.
Twangström offers three popular reverb tanks, a multi-mode filter, dynamic envelope follower, LFO and plenty of modulation options. Its deep physical modelling mimics every movement and transformation inside the tank, so it works like the real thing.
A flexible spring reverb box-of-tricks. If you’re familiar with Bazille, you might already have come across its built-in spring unit. We took that one, then modelled two more reverb tanks, paired it with drive section, filter stage, envelope, and mod matrix.
It emulates a hand-picked selection of the most popular units you will find in classic guitar and instrument amplifiers, recreating the odd character of real springs.
- Shakeable springs.
- 3 different reverberation tanks, inspired by the most popular ones built in the guitar & instrument amps that made rock ‘n roll.
- Tasty drive & tone stage for heating-up and colouring the sound.
- Multi-mode filter, with variable type blend.
- Four-flavours envelope stage, picking up the signal from either input, output or external sidechain.
- LFO module, 8 different types & waveforms, variable time base & syncable.
- Comprehensive modulation matrix, for realtime control of all the parameters.
- Independent input and feedback routing options allow all possible stereo or mono combinations.
- 76 factory presets, NKS-compatible.
- UI instantly resizable from 70% to 200%.
- Custom remote control via MIDI CC, 14-bit resolution option.