u-he has released new public beta versions of the ACE virtual modular synthesizer and Uhbik effect plug-ins bundle.
Changes in Rev 1154
- GUI resizing should work in almost all hosts on all platforms!
- In case the data folder isn’t found, an error message is shown on the UI instead of a blank gui
- Presets in the bottom of the patch browser can be clicked on their full area now
- Prev/Next preset buttons skip junk now
- Windows installer now installs correctly (hopefully)
- Renamed “Voice” to “StackVoice” in Voice Circuit Modulation Sources. Please test if presets still work!!!
- Reworked MIDI Program Changes (it also displays as midi-activity now)
- VST3 now handles mousewheel and keyboard input correctly
- VST3 support the host’s bypass-function
- Windows installer creates VST3 folder if missing
- Mac installer doesn’t contain “Uhbik.vst”
- Patch-Browser scrolls to the right when hitting arrow-right
The Rev 1154 public betas are available to download now:
More information: u-he