u-he has released version 1.0 of Bazille, a hybrid modular synthesizer plug-in for Windows and Mac.
Bazille is a monster hybrid modular. Digital oscillators combined with analogue-style filters and realistic effects. The flexibility of patching up modules offers a huge sonic range: Robust basses and leads, delicate fantasy textures, loping rhythms, modular glitches and much more. Discover Bazille for yourself – download the demo, and start patching now…
- 4 digital oscillators with simultaneous FM (frequency modulation), PD (phase distortion) and FR (fractal resonance).
- 4 multimode analogue type filters with up to 6 parallel outputs each.
- 4 modelled effects: stereo delay, distortion, phaser, spring reverb.
- 2 LFOs with 3 parallel outputs each.
- 4 ADS(S)R type envelope generators.
- signal processors: Inverter, rectifier, sample & hold, lag generators and quantizer.
- 2 mapping generators (waveshapers) with a variety of drawing tools and controls.
- 8 x 16-step morphing sequencer.
- multiplex modules for signal mixing, RM (ring modulation), AM (amplitude modulation).
- single-page alternative skin included.
- microtuning support (.tun files).
- multichannel MIDI support.
- user interface zoom in 10% steps.
- over 1700 presets…
Bazille for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/AAX) is available for purchase for the extended introductory price of $89 USD (+ VAT in the EU) until October 15th, 2014 (regular price $129 USD + VAT in the EU).