u-he has posted a new public beta version of Bazille, a modular synthesizer instrument for Windows and Mac.
This hasn’t gone through proper internal testing yet, but as the public beta serial expires on Tuesday, we thought you’d appreciate a quick update with a month’s extension.
We’re now almost through with the things we still wanted to do, but we might not be there for a final release yet.
Changes in Bazille rev2435
- UI scaling in steps of 10% (let us know what you think) Note: Scope not yet fixed for resize.
- Voice Control rewritten for multi-MIDI-channel support (Poly mode acts as “Note Expressions For Anyone” where notes played on a distinct channel receive PitchBend, AT/PolyAT, ModWheel, BC and Expression just on that channel. Mono/Legato modes work like 16 separate instances, one on each channel aka “Guitar Mode”). This stuff does not yet work in Duo mode.
- on the same subject, much of the Notestealing trouble fixed.
- New “gearporn” skin added – everything on one *busy* page, no tabbed interface.
- Snapshot copy/paste/interpolate should work now.
- A lot more things undo/redo-able.
- Improved TapMap (less aliasing, proper gain, fixed loading from presets in Multicore mode).
- Thru-Zero FM depth independent of quality (automatic fix for existing presets).
- Global Finetune now in real Cents (automatic fix for existing presets).
The new public beta is available to download from the u-he forum. Bazille is available to purchase at a 30% discount for a limited time.