UDO Audio has announced availability of the eagerly-expected Super 6, a new take on the traditional analog synthesizer.
The Super 6 is a 12-voice polyphonic, binaural analog-hybrid synthesizer with super-wavetable technology tendering some unique sound design functionalities.
A harmonious marriage of state of the art FPGA digital hardware oscillators and voltage controlled analog technology. It is flexible, immediate, powerful and refined with a gorgeous analog tone. Rich and evolving textures are easily teased from the unique super-wavetable core and can be shaped and manipulated with the binaural analog signal path and flexible modulation.
Robust, compact and inviting to pick up and play with smooth, solid and responsive controls throughout, it cries out to be played.
The Super 6 comes in both black or blue color configurations.
Super 6 features
- 12-voice polyphonic analog-hybrid synthesizer.
- Fatar keyboard with velocity and aftertouch, expression and sustain.
- Binaural analog signal path for stereo movement and spatial effects.
- 7-core super-wavetable main oscillator with waveform download.
- DDS oscillator 2 with FM, sync, sub oscillator and crossfade modes.
- Flexible, hybrid FPGA & analog voice architecture.
- Robustly built with solid, playable controls.
- Multi-purpose, flexible, LFOs, envelopes & modulation matrix.
- Arpeggiator & step sequencer.
- External audio input with threshold-based envelope and LFO triggering.
- Dual stereo 24-bit digital effects.
- 128 rewritable patch storage locations.
- MPE controllable.
The Super is available at an RRP of £2,295 GBP (including VAT) via Hand in Hand Distribution in the UK and Alex4 Distribution in Europe. Elsewhere, UDO Audio can currently be contacted directly for the USA.
More information: UDO Audio