Ueberschall has announced the availability of Glam Rock, a new Elastik Soundbank by Kai Reuter.
Glam Rock is a connoisseurs nostalgic gateway to production methods and melodic stylings inspired by the Glam hit makers of the 70s such as T.Rex (Marc Bolan), Gary Glitter, Suzi Quatro, The Sweet, Slade, just to name a few. Straight rock music that marks the spot.
Glam Rock features
- 1.9 GB, 19 Construction Kits, 1262 Loops & Samples.
- Each kit contains 3 variations, bass and guitar licks, mixed and dry drum versions separated in its single layers.
- Also included: Break Parts, Intro Parts, and Add-on Instruments.
- Loops have 2 main tempos (105 BPM and 125 BPM) and 2 main scales (a-minor/c-major and g-minor/a-major), making mixing elements from different kits more harmonious.
- Tempo and transposition are easily augmented further within the Elastik interface as needed. Elastik also features a straight forward design to easily identify sounds you‘ll want to integrate into your project.
Glam Rock is available to purchase as an Elastik Soundbank for PC and Mac (AU/VST/RTAS/StandAlone), priced at 99 EUR.