Ueberschall has announced an update to the free Elastik Player for Windows and macOS. Version 3.5 comes with optimized algorithms, macOS 10.15 Catalina support, and various other additions, improvements and fixes.
Elastik 3, developed in cooperation with zplane.development, is the most powerful sample player that we have ever created. It provides a complete toolkit for modern music producers working with audio loops. Loops can be an essential part of many musicians creative process and, with Elastik, you get a fast, efficient and flexible set of tools.
Changes in Elastik 3.5
- All algorithms optimized.
- Compatibility for latest macOS 10.15 Catalina.
- Complete redesign of the ReTune page with clear visual indicators for incoming notes.
- Improved Retune working with bass loops to give better results.
- New mapping modes to creatively load samples from the browser to the keyboard
- Retro sampler mode to map a sample over 72 keys.
- New browser sync area with all features in one place.
- Option to switch between classic full sample name and shortened name display.
- New visual feedback during sample playback in the browser.
- Change the window size directly in the GUI, no more menu diving.
- Inspire wide mode to maximize the creative output of the inspire button.
- Convenient select all button to quickly select all mapped samples.
The Elastik Player is a free download in VST/VST3, AU, AAX, and standalone formats.
More information: Ueberschall