ufxmedia has launched uFXloops Music Studio, a music studio application that allows you to create custom music tracks through the use of samples.
We focused on an easy-to-learn, easy-to use approach, still letting you decide about how complex your music production is going to be. Just watch our introduction video to get a short overview of the uFXloops features. Everything you see there has been solely created with uFXloops, by using imported sounds edited in the uFXloops Sample editor.
But before you try, we must warn you: uFXloops could be addictive! and we must admit, this is what we intended.
- Sample Import: WAV, OGG, AIF, MP3, 11 / 22 / 44,1 / 48 KHZ, Mono/Stereo.
- Sample Editor with Click Track, Loop Flag and Audio Recorder.
- Instrument Editor for Melodic and Percussive Instruments.
- Pattern Editor for Melodic and Percussive / Drums Patterns.
- Pitch Shifters on several Layers.
- Live Tempo Shifting while Maintaining Pitch.
- Automatic Loop Point Finder with Cross Fade.
- Volume Mixer on Four Layers.
- Community Based Sound Library with fast search functions.
- Easy-To-Learn Soundboard Sequencer and Arranger.
- Projects, Parts and Recording Variants.
- Share Your Projects, Work Together on New Songs.
- Song Export to OGG.
The app is available as a free download at the Google Play Store.
More information: uFXloops Music Studio