UJAM has announced the release of its new Dandy virtual bass instrument, a meticulously sampled bass guitar with flat-wound strings with a classy, warm and restrained vintage sound.
DANDY is your first-call when you need a seasoned professional bassist that is totally present in a mix without ever sounding “shouty” or obnoxious.
There’s no aggression or “who cares” indie-rock attitude in the playing. No, DANDY quietly lays down ultra-smooth, highly-polished basslines without hogging the spotlight or taking up too much room in a mix and uses its understated charm to make you and your followers sound and feel amazing!
- 30 styles and 990 phrases.
- 100 signature presets.
- 4 character and smart mix presets each.
- 15 built-in Finisher multi-effect modes.
- MIDI Drag and Drop and a resizable GUI.
- Instrument & Player modes, Studio One Chord Track and Key Switches.
It is part of the Bassist Bundle 2, which is on sale for 349 EUR. Owners of the Virtual Bass Bundle can add Dandy to the collection for 79 EUR during the promotion.
The offer is valid through August 2nd, 2020.