UJAM has announced the release of the Beatmaker 2 series, an update to the Dope, Hustle and Eden virtual instruments for electronic beats and grooves.
With the Beatmaker 2 update, UJAM adds significant improvements and most commonly requested features, while keeping the fail-proof spirit of simplicity. Even with an increased number of controls and much more detailed editing and mixing options, the one-page interface stays clean and easy to operate.
The update also delivers twice the amount of styles, patterns and presets for each Beatmaker, all created by renowned specialist sound designers for each genre.
UJAM Head UI/UX Designer Norman Schmielau says:
“We’re really proud of the new looks of the Beatmaker series. Even though we added a whole lot of new features, like the Master Section, or MIDI drag & drop, the interfaces are still easy on the eyes and provide focus on the essential task: making music! With the style change from 3D to a more flat look, the Beatmakers now join all other UJAM instruments in their slick, modern vibe. Also, the top section with the genre-specific center-piece should be a real looker and set the tone for many more Beatmaker titles to follow.”
Version 2 of Beatmaker instruments includes:
- MIDI Drag and Drop of grooves to DAW tracks allows for detailed note editing and song building. Beatmakers and even Virtual Drummers are cross-compatible.
- Individual outputs let engineering-inclined users use their own mixing setup.
- Twice the number of Styles, Patterns and Presets for each Beatmaker.
- New Instrument Channels let users customize drum instruments.
- The Mixer got expanded by compressors and filters for Room and Overheads as well as individual reverb controls and additional reverb programs.
- The new Master Section with Saturation and Maximizer provides extra control over the master mix.
- A new look makes working with the Beatmakers even easier on the eyes and brain.
Version 2 editions of Beatmaker Dope, Hustle and Jam are available for purchase for 69 USD/EUR each, with discounted bundles available as well. Upgrades are starting from 9 USD/EUR.
The instruments support VST, AU and AAX plugin formats for Windows and Mac.
More information: UJAM