Applied Acoustics Systems has announced the release of Ultra Analog VA-3, an update to the unique and powerful virtual analog synthesizer that is fast, easy, and remarkably versatile.
The new version comes with a new distraction free home view, two independent timbres, and a completely new factory library of 560 sounds created by top sound designers.
Ultra Analog VA-3 is a two-voice two-oscillator-bi-filter-plus-effects analog synthesizer with advanced editing options that achieve a sweet balance between familiarity and flexibility. Ultra Analog VA-3 ships with 1000+ presets taking full advantage of its state-of-the-art analog components.
New in Ultra Analog VA-3
- Home view with macros mapped to key sound characteristics—modulation, timbre, envelope, and effect, presenting a distraction free and laidback browsing and tweaking experience.
- Two-Voice Multitimbral: Combine two independent timbres—stacked or split—to create performance-friendly, texture-full, and spacious sounds that are sure to make a good impression.
- Completely new factory library of 560 sounds created by top sound designers. Richard Devine, Christian Halten, Jerry Kovarsky, Christian Laffitte, Niall McCallum, Adam Pietruszko, Thiago Pinheiro, Daniel Stawczyk, and Emeric Zubar form an incredible team that made the most of the latest Ultra Analog VA-3 features. It’s with great pride that we present these new signature sounds.
- VA-2 Legacy Library: Each and every sounds of the legacy Ultra Analog VA-2 library went under the eyes of all team members to exit with a consistent gain-stage, unity-gain effects, better dynamics, and compelling real-time sound transformation assignments to take advantage of the new features of Ultra Analog VA-3. That’s an extra 648 solid sounds in your hands.
- Brand-new browser with Packs, Sounds, Categories, and Creators views offers an efficient way to home in on the sounds you’re looking for.
- Four performance macros per layer that respond to user-defined MIDI controls. Each and every sound features modulation, timbre, envelope, and effect morphing assignments that can be played in real time for enhanced expressivity and sonic dimension.
- Filters can now put up with extreme modulation while remaining totally musical.
- Brand-new ladder-type filter for that classic low-pass response.
- Ultra Analog VA-3 now supports the Scala scale file format as well as reference note frequency tuning for microtonal music making.
- Compatible with Ultra Analog VA-2 sounds: Simply copy Ultra Analog VA-2 banks in Ultra Analog VA-3’s packs folder to convert them.
- Multi-effects module now sports reverb, equalizer, compressor, tremolo, and guitar amplifier processors for even more completeness. Furthermore, the five effect slots can be re-arranged in any order.
Ultra Analog VA-3 comes in VST/VST3, AU, AAX, NKS and standalone formats. It is on sale for the intro price of $149 USD for a limited time (regular $199 USD).
The Ultra Analog VA-3 +PACKS bundle, comprising the new synth and all 15 expansion packs (3,000+ presets), is on sale for $299 USD during the promotion (regular $399 USD). Furthermore, all Sound Packs for Ultra Analog VA-3 and the free AAS Player are on sale at 50% off regular, priced at $19 USD each.
Upgrade options are available to AAS users from the Offers page on their account at the AAS website.
More information: Applied Acoustics Systems