UNDRGRND Sounds has released its virtual instrument Redlight, a dual-layer sample-based synthesizer melding the analog sounds of vintage synthesizers with the industry-leading processing and performance features of Native Instruments Kontakt.
Containing more than 60 sound sources that have been custom-crafted from analogue classics, Redlight delivers all the sonic foundations you need to create authentic, hardware-inspired electronic music: warm bass, creamy chords, lush leads and more can be combined in endless combinations to create hybrid sounds and sequences with ease.
Redlight ships with 139 presets spanning heavy basses, evolving sequenced leads and rich harmonic chord sets that are guaranteed to spark your inspiration.
With a powerful FX and sequencing architecture packed with LFOs, multi-lane step sequencing, powerful FX routing and signal processing, you have the ability to tweak presets or create your own custom sounds with maximum flexibility.
- Dual synth architecture from classic analogue sound sources.
- A host of onboard effects like convolution reverbs, distortion, sample reduction, delays and filters.
- A unique step-sequencer with effects sequencing built into every single patch.
- A per sound source modulation matrix for expert synth sequencing and happy ‘accident’ style programming.
- 130+ snapshot presets in a range of sound types ranging from chords, leads, bass, sequences and textures.
- Over 60 powerful multi-sample sources with distinct and classic sounds from dance music history.
Redlight for Kontakt and the free Kontakt Player is on sale for the intro price of $45 USD from Plugin Boutique until October 28th, 2019 (regular $99 USD).
More information: UNDRGRND Sounds