SoundSpot has announced the release of Union, a next-generation wavetable synthesizer plugin for Windows and Mac.
Union is SoundSpot’s next-generation wavetable synthesizer audio plugin, featuring a unique wavetable generator that lets you create harmonically rich wavetable sets from the output of Union’s main oscillators: a technique frequently used by the world’s best sound designers to create rich and deep sounds. Union allows you to utilize this synthesis technique with a single click of a button.
The Union plugin comes with unique features such as independent filters per oscillator, which allows a deeper control over the shaping of your sound, and a unison engine that can run up to 96 voices in a single note play.
- Intuitive and easy workflow for creating pads, plucks, leads, percussion elements and transitions, but in-depth control over every aspect of your sound.
- 2 analog-style oscillators with 6 waveshapes, up to 32 voices unison, spectral anti-aliasing and a range of creative effects.
- 1 high definition wavetable oscillator that lets you generate fully stereo wavetable sets based on the output of osc 1 and 2.
- Highly intuitive modulation system that lets you connect any FX control to several MOD ADSRs and LFOs, including host-syncing and midi re-triggering.
- Master chain of 9 different draggable effects allowing you to create fully polished and finished sounds that need no further post-processing outside of Union.
- 300+ ready to go presets that you can easily navigate using SoundSpot’s new preset manager, including different authors, banks and categories.
Union is on sale at Plugin Boutique at a 95% intro discount, priced only £5.99 GBP / $7.99 USD. It comes in VST/VST3, AU and AAX plugin formats for Windows and Mac.
The offer expire January 2nd, 2020.
More information: SoundSpot