United Plugins has announced an update to its effect plugins with some user-requested improvements.
Our four original products got a very important update based on the wishes of our users. The new versions of our software are available for both Windows and Mac. The new versions can be downloaded from your account (My licences) or the products respective pages.
We changed the control of ABC switch in Royal Compressor. It is now changed by mouse-clicking instead of dragging the switch. Other updates are plugin-core orientated so they are common for Front DAW, FireCobra, Hyperspace and Royal Compressor.
Changes in United Plugins
- Fix: Win/Cmd + right-click (or ctrl+click on OSX) was defaulting parameters, which was a collision with ProTools automation management.
- The Pro Tools automation compatibility has been improved.
- The preset window is now kept open when you click into the main editor.
- Fix: AU cache (mainly Logic) should be now updated after installation to avoid the need to restart on OSX High Sierra and newer.
- Fix: Installer wouldn’t install VST3 if the VST3 folder didn’t already exist.
- Fix: Plugins could exceed the screen size if stored on a bigger resolution display.
Note that United Plugins recommends Mac users not to update the OS X to Catalina.
More information: United Plugins