Universal Audio has announced enhanced Pro Tools compatibility and Mac OS X Lion compatibility with their newest software release, UAD Powered Plug-Ins v6.0.
Now available as a free download on the UA website for Mac and PC users worldwide, UA’s new v6.0 software will ensure that customers running Mac OS X 10.7 will have full compatibility with their UAD Powered Plug-Ins.
New in UAD software v6.0
- UA-developed RTAS plug-ins, replacing current VST-to-RTAS Adapter.
- Full support of all Pro Tools control surfaces, including customized control layouts.
- Fully automatable plug-in parameters, with values and ranges displayed in automation lanes and on control surfaces.
- Plug-in names clearly displayed in the Pro Tools Mix and Edit windows.
- Plug-ins sorted by category in the Pro Tools plug-ins menu.
- Quick installation process.
- Many other workflow improvements.
In addition to tight Pro Tools integration and support for Mac OS X Lion, UAD Powered Plug-Ins software v6.0 includes the release of the Ampex® ATR-102 Mastering Tape Recorder Plug-In, as well as Brainworx® bx_digital V2 EQ and SPL® Vitalizer MK2-T Direct Developer plug-ins.
More information: Universal Audio