URS has released Saturation v2.0, an effect plug-in including nine vintage analog algorithms.
Saturation v2.0 features
- Six Pre Amplifier Saturation algorithms:
- – Class A Tube Mic Pre Amplifier – Vintage Motorcity
- – Class A Tube Mic Pre Amplifier – German
- – Class A Discrete Pre Amplifier – British
- – Class A Discrete JFet Pre Amplifier – Modern
- – Class A Tube Mic Pre Amplifier – 1951
- – Class A Tube Mic Pre Amplifier – Tape Deck
- Two Mono Tape Head algorithms add Analog Tape saturation. This non-linear saturation produces a smoothing effect on high frequency transients:
- – 15ips Tape
- – 30ips Tape
- Transformer Core Saturation algorithm adds non linear transformer core saturation as found on vintage consoles, tape machines and outboard gear.
- – Transformer American
- Input Level Control
- Output Level Control
- Drive 0-100%
- Mix Blend Control – Wet / Dry Saturation effect
- In / Out Bypass switch
- Phase Reverse switch
- Plasma Style Input and Output VU Meters
URS Saturation v2.0 is available now in native formats (VST/AU/RTAS) for a special offer price of $199.99 USD.
Visit Unique Recording Software for more information.