UVI has announced the release of World Suite 2, an update to the ethnic instrument collection for the free UVI Workstation and Falcon creative hybrid instrument.
Version 2 adds 48 instruments and over 2,000 loops and phrases including new Georgian vocal phrases (male and female), a new and exclusive Oriental Strings Ensemble with dozens of Arabic, Turkish and Persian multi-sampled phrases recorded in 12 keys with percussions, and 3 new Traveler instruments.
World Suite 2 lets you explore thousands of years of musical culture and traverse the most secluded corners of the world for inspiration with 369 instruments, browsable by region and type, and over 10,000 authentically performed loops and phrases!
World Suite 2 features
- Epic collection of traditional and ethnic sounds.
- 39.15 GB content (FLAC lossless encoding).
- 66,460 Samples at 44.1 kHz (recording at 88.2 kHz).
- 369 Instruments.
- 10,584 Loops & Phrases.
- Intuitive UIs with instrument-specific controls.
- 3 activations per license on any combination of machines or iLok dongles.
World Suite 2 is available now at an introductory price of $199 USD / 199 EUR through September 6th, 2020. The regular price is 299 USD/EUR.
Owners of World Suite can login at the UVI website to upgrade for only 59 USD/EUR.
More information: UVI