UVI has launched a sale on Relayer, a precision multi-tap delay effect plugin with extensive shaping controls.
Relayer has been designed to provide an efficient workflow and to create both subtle and extreme delays with speed, precision and natural musicality.
An advanced creative engine housed in an intuitive and easy to use interface, Relayer represents a new benchmark for digital delay effects.
Relayer was designed from the ground-up to provide an efficient and inspiring workflow that enables users to dial in everything from basic delays to radical rhythmic multi-effects with speed, precision and natural musicality.
- Variable multi-tap delay (up to 32 lines) with extensive shaping controls.
- Per-tap modulation editors for Time, Gain, Pan and 2 Multi-Effects.
- Visualizer helps you understand important settings at-a-glance.
- Intuitive interface for lightning-fast workflow.
- Input Gate for expressive playability.
Relayer for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/AAX) is on sale for 75 EUR/USD through March 12th, 2018 (regular 129 EUR/USD).
More information: UVI Relayer