UVI has announced the release of its Tines Anthology electric piano sound library.
Tines Anthology is the ultimate UVI collection featuring eight fabulous Electric Pianos, deeply multi-sampled and wonderfully scripted. From 1965 to 2007, dive into the complete legacy of the most well known Electric Pianos brand!
Tines Anthology features
- 8 Electric Piano models:
- Two of the very first manufactured Mk I models: built in 1974 and 1978.
- The Mk II: introduced in 1981, one of the most loved Electric Pianos.
- The Mk III: manufactured in 1982, a very rare and quite broken model.
- The Mk V: born in 1984, a stunning and pretty rare model.
- The Mk 7: newly introduced in 2007.
- Two Piano Bass: created in 1965 and 1970, these were heavily used by The Doors.
- A radical chain of recording gear and sampling techniques were used to obtain the most homogenized playing sensation (voicing, tuning, etc.)
- Every sound was captured at 24bit / 96kHz for a crystal clear sound quality, then converted into 16bit / 44.1kHz with the best algorithm for better efficiency.
- Several dedicated FX will help you shape your perfect sounds: speaker simulation, drive, chorus, phaser, spring reverb, tremolo, autopan and much more.
The Tines Anthology library for UVI Workstation and MOTU MachFive 3 is available to purchase for the introductory price of $149 USD (regular $199 USD).
More information: UVI Tines Anthology