UVI has announced the release of its Tines Anthology electric piano sound library.
Tines Anthology is the ultimate UVI collection featuring eight fabulous Electric Pianos, deeply multi-sampled and wonderfully scripted. From 1965 to 2007, dive into the complete legacy of the most well known Electric Pianos brand!
UVI Tines Anthology bundles eight expressive and unique electric piano instruments.
Tines Anthology features
- 8 Electric Piano models:
- Two of the very first manufactured Mk I models: built in 1974 and 1978.
- The Mk II: introduced in 1981, one of the most loved Electric Pianos.
- The Mk III: manufactured in 1982, a very rare and quite broken model.
- The Mk V: born in 1984, a stunning and pretty rare model.
- The Mk 7: newly introduced in 2007.
- Two Piano Bass: created in 1965 and 1970, these were heavily used by The Doors.
- A radical chain of recording gear and sampling techniques were used to obtain the most homogenized playing sensation (voicing, tuning, etc.)
- Every sound was captured at 24bit / 96kHz for a crystal clear sound quality, then converted into 16bit / 44.1kHz with the best algorithm for better efficiency.
- Several dedicated FX will help you shape your perfect sounds: speaker simulation, drive, chorus, phaser, spring reverb, tremolo, autopan and much more.
The Tines Anthology library for UVI Workstation and MOTU MachFive 3 is available to purchase for the introductory price of $149 USD (regular $199 USD).
More information: UVI Tines Anthology