UVI has released version 2.0 of BeatHawk, a complete portable music production studio for iOS.
The update adds iPhone support, an AudioUnit v3 plugin version, a featured Step Editor, MIDI CC parameter control, Ableton Link and Ableton Project export compatibility and more…
Create beats, sample, layer melodies, sequence, mix, arrange and perform songs with a blazing-fast workflow and sleek hardware-inspired user interface. It comes packed with high-quality UVI sounds, instruments and effects and was designed to help you get your ideas down fast.
With comprehensive support for MIDI, Ableton Link, Inter-App Audio, Audio Unit v3 Plugin, Audiobus, AudioCopy and WIST, along with in-app export of mix, stems, MIDI tracks and Ableton Live project files, BeatHawk is a powerful and versatile addition to your mobile music-making rig.
Changes in BeatHawk 2.0
- Now available for iPhone (5 and newer).
- Interface optimized for each iPhone device.
- Now available as an AudioUnit V3 plugin.
- Piano Roll Editor for writing and editing Note and MIDI CC.
- Support for Ableton Link.
- Export as Ableton Live project.
- Automate parameters with MIDI Learn.
- Paste audio directly to pads with AudioCopy.
- Copy/Paste pads with clipboard.
- Scale selection in Pitch Mode.
- Loops Markers in Song Mode.
- Accelerometer Velocity and 3D Touch support.
- Improved readability in UI.
- Improved help section.
- MIDI channel support added to preferences.
- Improved In-App purchase experience.
- AudioCopy updated to v3.2.
- Support for multiple touches on a single pad.
- Pattern change during playback now snaps to bar.
- Mutes now record in Song mode
- Added hard fixes per IAA / AUv3 host (Auria, Cubasis).
BeatHawk 2.0 is available for purchase for the introductory price of 6.99 EUR/USD through April 10th (regularl 9.99 EUR/USD). The update is free for existing owners.