UVI has released version 1.1.4 of its Falcon creative hybrid instrument for Windows and Mac.
Falcon is an advanced and truly unlimited hybrid instrument, bringing together an extensive collection of cutting-edge oscillators, effects, modulators and event processors and delivering them in a workflow-adaptive and highly-scriptable environment.
Falcon allows you to create and manipulate sound with unparalleled precision and finesse, from basic sample slicing and synth design to extravagantly modulated multitimbral hybrids.
Changes in Falcon v1.1.4
- Fix possible unison detune issue with very small value in Analog oscillator.
- Fix possible crash in Wavetable oscillator.
- Fix issue with Song position Trigger mode in Arpeggiator.
- Fix possible issue in streaming code.
- Fix issue with empty multi envelope loop.
- Fix possible issue when loading serialized mapper.
- Fix potential crash in Logic with smart controls.
Falcon (VST/AU/AAX) is available for purchase for 349 EUR/USD. Current owners can download the update via their ‘My Products’ page.