UVI has released version 1.0.6 of Falcon, the creative hybrid instrument for Windows and Mac.
Falcon is an advanced and truly unlimited hybrid instrument, bringing together an extensive collection of cutting-edge oscillators, effects, modulators and event processors and delivering them in a workflow-adaptive and highly-scriptable environment.
Falcon allows you to create and manipulate sound with unparalleled precision and finesse, from basic sample slicing and synth design to extravagantly modulated multitimbral hybrids.
Changes in Falcon v1.0.6
- Fix crash in script in case of script errors.
- Add free running option for each oscillator in Analog Stack (see Inspector).
- Fix possible crash with selection and edit all oscillator function.
- Smoothed random LFO do not smooth the first output random value.
- Fix modulation handling on Drunk initial value.
- Fix regression in forward xfaded loop introduced in previous build.
- Fix possible stuck notes with scripted instrument in Digital Performer.
- Fix possible issue in Analog ADSR with very small attack time.
Falcon (VST/AU/AAX) is available for purchase for $349 USD. The update is available to Falcon owners via their UVI ‘My Products’ page.