UVI has launched a limited time sale on Rotary, a rotary speaker emulation with modern controls and independent mic placement for sophisticated tone shaping.
Inspired by historic rotary speaker cabinets, Rotary brings a gorgeous vintage tone, deep control and an expensive sonic range useful to any instrument, from keyboard and guitar setups to contemporary sounds, vocals and more!
- Custom microphone placement (hemispherical).
- Intuitive macro controls (width, distance, skew) and independent click-drag microphone placement.
- 3D real-time ray-traced early reflections, simulating up to third order.
- Shape sounds naturally (metrics based on original horn / drum directivity measurements).
- Precise angular Doppler effect.
- Realistic sound diffusion for open and closed box configurations.
- Precise tone reproduction (measured horn / drum impulse responses).
- Amplifier Drive: faithful reproduction of even / odd harmonics.
- Amplifier Pre-Emphasis control (compensates horn frequency response).
Rotary is on sale for only $49 USD / 49 EUR through March 18, 2019 (regular 79 USD/EUR). The plugin is available in VST, AU and AAX formats.
The offer is valid through March 18th, 2019.
More information: UVI