Kazrog has released a new Baxandall-inspired mixing and mastering equalizer effect with character. ValvEQ features the Thermionik vacuum tube emulation engine, with a custom vintage hi-fi inspired virtual circuit.
The EQ features lo cut, hi cut, lo shelf, and hi shelf bands with contiguous frequency control. The valve section can be disabled for a solid state EQ topology. Mid/Side processing toggle allows for equalization of the stereo image for a greater feeling of depth, width, and heft in your mix.
ValvEQ is included in the Kazrog Complete Collection 1 bundle – this means that if you already own the bundle (or purchase it today), you already own a license – just download the latest Complete Collection 1 installer. You can buy ValvEQ separately from the bundle as well.
- 4 band Baxandall style mix / mastering EQ.
- Switchable tube topology featuring the Thermionik engine.
- Mid/Side processing.
- Stereo linking.
- Inverse gain link for tube saturation.
- Continuously variable, virtually weighted, high resolution controls.
- Internal 8x oversampling.
- Factory presets for many different types of program material and tracks/buses.
ValvEQ for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/AAX) is available for an introductory price of $20 USD for a limited time only.