Vengeance Sound has announced the release of Phalanx, a drum & synth sampler plug-in for Windows and Mac.
Your search for a powerful sampler tool just ended here: Phalanx is the new sampler which will be the heart and center of your music production. Phalanx has game-changing features on board and main focus on a quick, comfortable and easy workflow, which will invite you to try out new ways and crazy things.
With a factory content of over 3000 sounds from Manuel Schleis, this is one sampler you just can’t afford to miss!
- Factory content features over 3000 sounds by Manuel Schleis from Vengeance Sound.
- Samples are saved in your projects.
- Samples can be dragged into the sample pads; even from external sources (e.g. DAW or browser).
- Conveniently large librarian.
- Arrange and save your favourites (incl. ‘tag mode’).
- 32 stereo sample slots in 16 channels.
- Each channel routable to up to 16 individual outputs.
- 128 voices (up to 16 times polyphon per pad).
- 12 types of filters (6 dB, 12 dB, 24 dB each).
- Poly portamento and legato portamento modi.
- Optional: Anti-alias free sample mode and ultra-high mode for powerful computers.
- Undo / Redo function.
- Graphical real-time display of waveforms.
- Editable envelopes (amp, filter, pitch, ModEnv).
- Envelopes syncable to BPM.
- Insert FX with 17 effect types.
- Drag and drop to arrange Insert FX.
- Reverb by ArtsAcoustic.
- Four band parametric EQ for each sample pad.
- Mini preset browser with numerous presets for FX and envelopes.
- Compatible with other Vengeance plugins (such as Metrum, Multiband Sidechain and Philta).
- MIDI-learn function.
- Complex modmatrix: Combine anything.
- Two independent LFOs per sample slot (32 total).
- Three GUI controllers.
- All controllers and MOD matrix settings can be dragged into the custom area for easy access when needed.
- Rename and color-code individual sample slots for full customization.
- Retrigger: Samples can be accelerated to self-oscillation (tonally playable); see Swedish House Mafia “One”.
- Scratch simulator: Use pitchbend or a MIDI controller like a turntable.
- Crazy loop section: Back and forth in time, freezes in time, micro loops via modwheel, crossfade looping.
- Convenient arpeggiator.
- Switch between “drumkit mode” and “sample mode”.
- Drumkit mode features “kill notes”: A closed hihat can stop a fading open hihat.
- Slim and full mode: Slim mode displays all 16 pads simultaneously, full mode offers full editibility.
- Single version of Phalanx included (a mini plugin with just one sample pad).
- VST2, VST3, AU, RTAS, and AAX support; 32-bit and 64-bit.
Phalanx for Windows and Mac costs:
- Basic (3,000+ samples/sounds): 199 EUR/172 GBP/$259 USD.
- Premium (6,000+ samples/sounds): 249 EUR/215 GBP/$325 USD.
Three expansion packs are available as well, starting at 39 EUR/35 GBP/$49 USD.