Vengeance Sound has released version 1.0.25 of Avenger, the Vengeance Producer Suite series synthesizer instrument.
VPS is your new workhorse in the studio. It can do anything, sound like everything, and the best thing is: its easy understandable and comfortable to use.
Together with its huge library and tons of unique and outstanding new features, Avenger is a true game changer. Not convinced yet? Please watch our product video or check out our demoversion!
Changes in Avenger v1.0.25
- ARP Sync bug case with “touching” notes fixed.
- Fixed a problem in the NPoint-envelope that may lead to a unsync playstate while envelope is playing and points are changed.
- Used different font on SYS-TAB for better readability on small scale factors.
- Fixed: pitch envelope Sync-Triplets not working.
- Fixed a crash when using mousewheel on Filter-Additional mode selector while there are no additional modes.
- Fixed a issue with start-/end-key selector for ARP and StepSQ.
- Sustain pedal setting will not be overwritten on preset load.
- It is not possible to load another preset while avenger is loading a preset.
- Browser file view scrollbar is visible again.
- Changed font-renderer. All Fonts should be more readable on small scales.
- OS X AAX Version: Editor should be working normal now.
- Fixed a crash related to multiple threads reading the resources.
- Pitch dial in drums tab is visible again (v1.0.24).
- Fixed a error in WAV reader that skipped loading specific samples (v1.0.24).
- Changed GUI draw method to improve draw performance (v1.0.24).
- Fixed a problem with AU Multi out where the final 8 were not processed (v1.0.24).
VPS Avenger for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/AAX) costs 199 EUR/£175 GBP/$220 USD. For a limited time, you can save 20% off with coupon XMAS20 at checkout.