Vengeance Sound has released version 1.0.32 of VPS Avenger, a virtual synthesizer instrument for Windows and Mac.
Meet our new alpha and omega of synthesis: Vengeance Producer Suite Avenger is here!
The most versatile and best sounding synth you will ever encounter. There is nothing VPS Avenger can’t do, it offers you tons of features and a gigantic growing library from some of the best sound designers on this planet.
Changes in VPS Avenger v1.0.32
- Added: chorder transpose display shows now the modulated value (on mouse over original unmodulated value is displayed).
- Added: GAIN Modules in the routing can now be drag & drop modulated in the Mod Matrix.
- Increased the choices you have in the expansion browser view “number of expansions-per-row”.
- Increased set of pre-created category folders when a new user expansion is created.
- Exchanged user expansion icon with a completely blank version so its easier to create your own icons within it.
- Fixed CNTRL and Left mouse-button on OS X for expansion browser.
- Context menu in the expansion browser did not appear when clicking in an empty row, this is now fixed.
- Fixed Lock MasterVolume/MasterFilter/Shuffle.
- Freeform display was not loaded correctly if a sample was loaded before, this is now fixed.
- Fixed legato note-off while a ARP is active in the routing but disabled in the arp section itself.
- Fixed an issue in AA-Flanger where a click-sound occurred on specific circumstances.
VPS Avenger (VST/AU/AAX) is available for purchase for 199 EUR/$220 USD/£175 GBP.