Venomode has released an update to the Complexer 2 multi-stage dynamics processor for Windows, Mac and Linux.
The plugin features 3 independently controlled dynamics processors, each with a choice of 6 different modes. Version 2.5.0 adds Apple M1 support, a new GUI style, and various other improvements and fixes.
Changes in Complexer v2.5.0
- Added: Changed GUI theme.
- Added: Apple M1 support.
- Added: Linux VST3 support.
- Added: Slider values can be manually typed.
- Added: Improved GUI drawing performance.
- Changed: Dropped 32-bit Windows support.
- Fixed: VST3 categories displaying wrong.
Available in VST/VST3, AU and AAX formats, the plugin is on sale for £19 GBP (regular £39 GBP). The update is free for existing users.