Venomode has released updates for its Pivot, Maximal 2, and DeeQ effect plugins, offering various bug fixes and performance improvements.
The update includes the following changes:
- Separate user/factory presets in different locations.
- Improved preset saving, loading, and browsing.
- Fixed factory presets not loading for some users.
- Improved demo limitations (no audio dropouts).
- Improve rendering performance.
- DeeQ v1.1.0: Fixed Q and Gain sometimes not being correct on filter type change.
Maximal 2 and DeeQ are available for £29 GBP each, Pivot is £19 GBP. The updates are free for existing users.
Note that the plugins will require re-registering after installation with new serial numbers, which can be found in the user area at the Venomode website.
More information: Venomode