Venomode has announced the release of updates of all of its plugins, adding code-signing to all Windows installers, simplifying the registration process, and fixing bugs in the Linux versions.
Changes in the update
- Added: All Windows installers now code-signed.
- Added: Retain preset name in save preset box after saving.
- Added: Allow de-registration.
- Added: Use simpler single field licence format.
- Fixed: Some Linux distros picking up the wrong scale factor.
- Fixed: Some instances loading slowly.
- Fixed: Possible crash when moving in DAW chain.
- Fixed: Changed Linux install script to use /bin/bash.
- Fixed: Linux update button colour.
- Fixed: Looking for manual in wrong place on Linux.
- Fixed: Reverting to demo mode in some unique circumstances.
The update is free for all registered users.