Plugin Boutique has announced an exclusive sale on the Verberate 2 algorithmic reverb plugin by Acon Digital Audio.
On sale at 25% off the regular price, Verberate 2 delivers a highly realistic simulation of real acoustical spaces and mechanical plates.
When it comes to reverb, it’s all about the sound quality. Verberate is an algorithmic reverb plug-in that simulates real acoustical surroundings with exceptional realism.
The first Verberate version already raised the bar. Version 2 introduces the Vivid Hall algorithm that adds time variance to avoid the stiffness that plagues convolution based reverbs while preserving the natural high-density reverb tails of Verberate 1.
Verberate 2 features
- Two different late reverb algorithms: The new Vivid Hall and the Legacy Hall from version 1.
- Vivid Hall is time variant and resonance free.
- Independent early reflections and reverberation tail processors.
- True stereo processing.
- Realistic early reflections that blend into the mix without unpleasant comb filter effects.
- Dense late reverberation tails.
- Able to model frequency dispersion in mechanical plate reverbs.
- Optional swirl effect models the frequency modulated cloud-like reverb tails of vintage digital reverb units.
- Uncluttered user interface.
- Graphical visualization of equalizer frequency response and frequency dependent reverberation times.
- Preset manager and a large number of factory presets.
- Save, load and categorize user presets.
Available in VST/VST3, AU and AAX plugin formats, Verberate 2 is on sale for £59.95 GBP / $75 USD until August 1st, 2020.
More information: Acon Digital Audio