vescoFX has released Cross Delay, an advanced stereo delay effect plug-in for Windows.
Cross Delay allows you to create advanced stereo delay images in your mixes all in a single plugin. Say goodbye to configuring multiple plugins in parallel with complex routing schemes. The controls to allow echo output to be directed between channels is at the unique heart of this VST plugin.
Cross Delay features
- 64-bit internal processing resolution.
- Lots of built in presets to get your mix jumpstarted.
- Full automation support of all controls for VST compliant hosts (additional extensions for REAPER).
- Sample accurate, zero-latency algorithm.
- Delays can be routed to the opposite channel or ping pong between channels.
- Single knob, adaptive modulation brings life to the delayed signal.
- Single knob, adaptive damping gives the delayed signal extra depth.
- Delays can be biased to either side for a wider image.
- Turns mono tracks into stereo.
- Output can be summed to mono for chorus style effects or to check mono compatibility.
- Eliminates complex routing required to create stereo delay effects.
- Works with both mono and stereo input.
- Works with 64-bit and 32-bit audio hosts running on 32-bit Windows OS.
Cross Delay for Windows (VST) is available to purchase for the introductory price of $19 USD (regular $29 USD).
Visit vescoFX for more information.