Vir2 Instruments has announced the release of Aeris, a hybrid choir designer instrument for Native Instruments Kontakt.
Aeris combines the usefulness and practicality of beautifully recorded male & female choirs and solo singers with the powerful sound design capabilities of the Kontakt engine.
Vir2 multi-sampled all singers performing vowels Ah’s, Oh’s, Oo’s, and Hums. Composers will easily be able to create lush vocal performances for their projects with different articulations including non-vibrato, vibrato, and true legato.
- 6 vocal groups including bass, tenor, male choir, female choir, alto, and soprano.
- 4 different vowel performances including Ah’s, Oh’s, Oo’s, and Hums.
- Recorded with True Legato for the most realistic performances possible.
- 146 custom pads created exclusively using the Performance samples.
- 4 separate and customizable LFO slots and two Step Sequencer slots for endless modulation.
- Full Komplete Control & Maschine integration.
- Manipulate your own samples with the User patch.
- Over 10GB of uncompressed content.
Aeris for Kontakt version 5.5.1 or higher (full version) is available for the introductory price of $249.95 USD until June 20th, 2016 (regular $299.95).