Virharmonic has announced the release of Soloists of Prague, a new virtual instrument powered by the free UVI Workstation.
Soloists of Prague is a revolutionary new word building solo library of four fantastic voices. Haunting Soprano, Furious Alto, Smooth Tenor and Lamenting Bass. We have sampled professional, word acclaimed soloist from Prague Philharmonic Choir.
We have paid special attention to capturing the essence of their performance and all the voices were sampled chromatically in three true dynamics which can be controlled either through modwheel morph or through velocity activation and modwheel expression control.
Soloists of Prague features
- 3 powerful Dynamic Layers for each of the 4 Soloists.
- Full, easy to use word building capability.
- Close mic position for rich clarity and pure tone.
- Routing into your own outputs so you can EQ and Mix each voice from one patch load.
- Sing in Latin, English or Slavonic, but possibly even others.
- Complete control over the consonants and vowels in one settings page.
- Over 8000 unique samples.
The library is available to purchase for $199 USD.
More information: Virharmonic