vladg/sound has updated its Molot compressor effect plug-in to version 0.3.1 and Limiter №6 was updated to version 1.0.2.
Changes in Molot v0.3.1
- Output and editing of numeric parameter values. (Editing not implemented in 32-bit AU version).
- Fixed wrong mode in some presets.
- Fixed filter used in linear phase oversampling mode.
- Added “dithering off” option.
- Fixed working with VstToRTAS.
- Added AU version.
- Added support for 10 times attack time scaling.
- Changed limiter code (based on Limiter No6).
Changes in Limiter No6 v1.0.2
- Less intensive animation (to save CPU cycles).
- Stereo-linked mode in peak-limiter was significantly improved.
- Numeric parameter values now editable (excluding 32-bit AU version).
- Modes I-III of peak limiter were slightly changed.
- AU version added.
Both plug-ins are available to download as freeware.
More information: vladg/sound