VoosteQ has announced the release of its compressor plugin Material Comp, featuring a true analog sound with VoosteQ’s unique simulation technology.
A cutting-edge compressor that is equipped with ”DFP (Division of Force Processing)” a technology that VoosteQ spent 3 years developing to thoroughly reproduce the nuances of an analog circuit.
Mastering grade signal processing technology can be achieved with an extremely low CPU load. The internal processing is fully 64 bit and produces sounds with unbelievable transparency.
Material Comp features
- “DFP” VoosteQ unique analog circuit simulation technology.
- 6 model compressors.
- Preamp saturation that models 6 high-end analog devices.
- 8 simulations of analog circuits with hardware actually attached.
- 4 glues that adhere magically.
- Up to 2x oversampling.
- An extremely high-performance analyzer.
- Extremely low CPU load.
- Stereo and mono plug-ins available.
- Up to 192kHz sample rates supported.
The plugin is available for the intro price of $89 USD until February 22nd, 2020 (regular $149 USD). The plugin supports VST/VST3, AU and AAX formats.
More information: VoosteQ