VoosteQ has announced an update to the Material Comp compressor audio effect plugin.
Version 1.0.3 includes various new features and improved stability.
It is equipped with 6 model compressors, preamp saturation that models 6 high-end analog devices, 8 simulations of analog circuits with hardware actually attached, and 4 glues that adhere magically.Freely combine each of these inputs for flexible adaptation ranging from modern sounds used in top hits to unique retro analog sounds.
Changes in Material Comp v1.0.3
- Added an option to change the weight when operating knobs and sliders.(In the About Section).
- Added option to change scale of meter and graph.(In the About Section).
- Added an option to close the material section with a single click.(In the About Section).
- Added a demo mode that can be used after the trial mode has ended (periodical silence, save function disabled, and permanently usable).
- Improved Burst. (Mac & Windows).
- Improved the problem of random crash. (Windows).
- Fixed bug in MS mode. (Mac & Windows).
- Improved the problem of slow animation. (Mac & Windows).
- Fixed a bug of sampling rate when multiple startup. (Mac & Windows).
- Fixed the Output slider not to be affected by MasterMix. (Mac & Windows).
The plugin is available for the intro price of $89 USD until March 31st, 2020. The regular price is $149 USD. PayPal is now also supported for payment.
More information: VoosteQ