VoosteQ has released an update to its multi-model compressor effect plugin Material Comp, bringing native Apple M1 support and more.
A cutting-edge compressor that is equipped with ”DFP(Division of Force Processing)” a technology that VoosteQ spent 3 years developing to thoroughly reproduce the nuances of an analog circuit. Mastering grade signal processing technology can be achieved with an extremely low CPU load. The internal processing is fully 64 bit and produces sounds with unbelievable transparency.
Changes in Material Comp v1.7
- M1 native support (Mac).
- Reduced CPU load by up to 20% (Mac/Win).
- Lightweight GUI for knobs and graphs (Mac/Win).
- Changed color of knob label text edit to orange (Mac/Win).
- Removed the full size display option of Material Section (Mac/Win) “bug fix”.
- Fixed (Mac/Win): Issue where the display of the meter became thin by resizing.
- Fixed (Mac/Win): Behavior of Undo/Redo of Internal/External button.
To celebrate the update, VoosteQ is offering a huge discount on Material Comp for Windows and Mac (VST/VST3, AU and AAX). It is on sale for only $19.90 USD instead of $149 USD until December 10th, 2022.
More information: VoosteQ