Voxengo’s automated system has launched group buys for its BMS, Deconvolver, HarmoniEQ, LF Max Punch, Redunoise and Vintage Modulator effect plug-ins.
Voxengo Group Buys
- BMS bass management system—BMS is able to extract and manipulate low-frequency content of non-LFE channels in up to 7.1 surround configurations.
- Deconvolver impulse response deconvolution tool—Supports almost all sample formats (bit-depths) of uncompressed mono/stereo WAV files and offers a very convenient environment in which to deconvolve large sets of recorded files. Voxengo Deconvolver also offers a true mathematical FFT deconvolution which delivers 100% exact deconvolution.
- HarmoniEQ parametric, harmonically-enhanced equalizer—Harmonic enhancement HarmoniEQ applies to the sound is an inherent element of its overall sonic quality. HarmoniEQ also features dynamic equalization modes that offer you a vast palette of sound-shaping capabilities, suitable for mastering.
- LF Max Punch low-frequency audio band enhancer—LF Max Punch provides a low-frequency effect specially designed for serious contemporary music producers offering them a convenient tool for applying a smooth punch and oomph to audio tracks and sounds.
- Redunoise high resolution audio noise reduction system—It delivers an unprecedented quality and offers the most comprehensive control.
- Vintage Modulator stereo modulation effect—Features 8 operators (4 for each output channel) with carefully designed modulation capabilities. This allows Vintage Modulator to create huge and convincing chorus, phaser and flanger modulation effects applicable to almost any program material imaginable: vocals, guitars, synth instruments and others.
The group buy voting stage ends July 19th, 2013 (or earlier when 50% discount level is reached).