Plugin Boutique has launched a sale on CurveEQ by Voxengo, offering a 20% discount on the equalizer effect plugin for Windows and Mac for a limited time.
CurveEQ is a spline equalizer for professional music and audio production applications.
CurveEQ shows you the actual filter response you are designing by means of a spline (a smooth curvy line), so you can actually see what the EQ is doing with the sound. This, in turn, allows you to get the best from your mix and your tracks. CurveEQ perfectly suits the needs of mastering.
- 3 EQ curves per channel group.
- Freeform EQ curve drawing mode.
- Stereo and multi-channel processing.
- Mid/side processing.
- Undo/redo history.
- All sample rates support.
- Linear- and minimum-phase filtering.
- CSV file import/export.
- Internal channel routing.
- 64-bit floating point processing.
- A/B comparisons.
- 53 ms compensated processing latency.
- Spectrum matching.
- Real-time FFT spectrum analyzer.
- Channel grouping.
- Preset manager.
- Contextual hint messages.
More information: Voxengo CurveEQ