Plugin Boutique is offering an exclusive 30% discount on the Elephant mastering limiter effect by Voxengo.
The most remarkable feature of this signal limiter is its sonic transparency. Elephant brings sound limiting and loudness maximization without audible “fuzz” and “pumping” sonic artifacts.
Elephant is a highly competitive plugin for mastering applications: it features a variety of limiter modes that can be deeply customized, and a comprehensive set of level metering tools, including headroom estimation, EBU R128 and K-system metering. Elephant’s built-in linear-phase oversampling is an important element in achieving high-quality peak limiting and loudness maximization without inter-sample overshoots.
- Transparent signal limiting action.
- 12 predefined limiter modes.
- Limiter mode editor.
- Optional release stage.
- Noise-shaped bit-depth converter.
- RMS, true peak clipping statistics.
- EBU R128 LUFS/LU metering.
- DC offset removal filter.
- Waveform graph view.
- Stereo and multi-channel processing.
- Internal channel routing.
- Channel grouping.
- Up to 8x linear-phase oversampling.
- 64-bit floating point processing.
- Preset manager.
- Undo/redo history.
- A/B comparisons.
- Contextual hint messages.
- All sample rates support.
- 24 ms compensated processing latency.
- User interface color schemes.
- Resizable user interface.
- Retina and HighDPI support.
The plugin is available for Windows and Mac (VST/VST3, AU and AAX), priced $77 USD until September 12th, 2021 (regular $119.95 USD).
More information: Voxengo Elephant