Voxengo has announced an update to the Soniformer spectral mastering dynamics processor effect plugin for professional music production applications.
Version 3.13 includes Apple Silicon native compatibility and various additions and improvements.
Every parameter in Soniformer is defined by means of a graphic envelope which is freely-modifiable and which may contain unlimited number of control points. Beside usual threshold, attack, release and compression/expander ratio parameters Soniformer offers you control over “stereo width” and “panning” parameters making Soniformer an effective tool for stereo field adjustments.
Changes in Soniformer v3.13
- Added Apple Silicon native compatibility.
- Enabled the “asynchronous drawing” window mode on macOS; may fix the user interface “lagging”.
- Added “Dry Mix” envelope.
- Added “Bands” control.
- “Downward mode” is now called “inverse mode”.
- Automatic instance labeling implemented (not supported in VST2).
- The “out/in” indicator can now be clicked to trim the output gain knob.
- The “Copy to” button is now called the “Copy”: this button now copies parameters FROM the selected group, NOT TO the selected group. This should improve the workflow.
- Improved the quality of oversampling filters. This may change (improve) the sound of previously created projects where plug-in was used.
- Added AudioComponents interface to AudioUnit as the “.rsrc” interface may be deprecated in the future.