Voxengo has updated its TransGainer effect plug-in for Windows and Mac to version 1.4.
TransGainer allows you to specify positive or negative gain adjustment for a sound’s transient stage. You can also choose an expected average time between transients and transient threshold level so that the algorithm delivers you the most precise results possible. With the help of TransGainer you can pass the border from good to excellent audio recordings.
This updated version fixes user interface freezing on Mac OS X 10.8.
- Transient stage loudness adjustments.
- Two different processing algorithms.
- 5 processing modes in the “legacy” algorithm.
- Transient-to-transient time control.
- Stereo and multi-channel processing.
- Internal channel routing.
- Channel grouping.
- Mid/side processing.
- Up to 8x oversampling.
- 64-bit floating point processing.
- Preset manager.
- Undo/redo history.
- A/B comparisons.
- Contextual hint messages.
- All sample rates support.
- Zero processing latency.
TrainsGainer (VST/AU) is available to purchase for $79.95 USD.