Voxengo has released an update to its Crunchessor track compressor effect plugin for Windows and Mac.
Crunchessor is a general-purpose track compressor AU and VST plugin for professional audio production applications. One of its main advantages is the ease of tuning, which at the same time instantly delivers an excellent sonic performance. Another remarkable feature of Crunchessor is its valve-type processing, which is applied in parallel to compression. This makes Crunchessor an ideal choice for musicians and producers who are fond of analog compression sound and its warmness.
Changes in Crunchessor v2.10
- Added ProTools 12+ AAX-64 support.
- Implemented color scheme editor with load and save functions.
- Made user interface scale switchable without host reload.
- Made internal channel names start at “C” to reduce confusion with the A/B comparison buttons.
- Reduced plugin file size considerably for faster loading.
- Bypass switch’s state is now saved with the project.
- Added Retina support on macOS, and automatic high-resolution UI size adjustment on Windows.
- 30% lower CPU usage on AVX2-capable processors (in 64-bit mode).
Crunchessor is available from Plugin Boutique for $129.95 USD. A trial version is available for download.
More information: Voxengo