Voxengo has released version 3.4 of CurveEQ, a spline equalizer plugin for Windows and Mac.
CurveEQ implements spectrum matching technology that allows you to transfer spectrum’s shape of one recording to another. In other words, this allows you to “copy” frequency balance of existing time-proven mixes so that other mixes that are still in the works may have a chance to sound better. This technology also greatly helps in music mastering since using it allows you to easily lessen any dramatic differences in the area of frequency balance between various tracks.
Changes in CurveEQ v3.4
- Implemented color scheme editor with load and save functions.
- Added “Brown”, “White” and “Cyan” color schemes.
- Redesigned the infrastructure controls.
- Made internal channel names start at “C” to reduce confusion with the A/B comparison buttons.
- Reduced plugin file size considerably for faster loading.
- Reduced the overall memory consumption.
- Implemented minor graphics performance optimizations.
- Made user interface scale switchable without host reload.
- Control points can be now added by simple dragging.
CurveEQ (VST/AU) is available for purchase for $89.95 USD.