Voxengo has announced an update to the CurveEQ, a spline equalizer effect plugin for Windows and Mac.
CurveEQ shows you the actual filter response you are designing by means of a spline (a smooth curvy line), so you can actually see what the EQ is doing with the sound. This, in turn, allows you to get the best from your mix and your tracks. CurveEQ perfectly suits the needs of mastering.
Changes in CurveEQ v3.8
- Added 1/24 octave spectrum smoothing option.
- Added AIFF and FLAC sound file support to Static spectrum load function.
- Increased resolution of saved static spectrum files.
- Fixed a minor frequency drift on deep zoom-in.
- Added “Blackman” and “Hi-Res” spectrum window types.
- Added “Avg Noise (-4.5dB/oct)” and “Combined” pre-defined spectrums.
- Added the “Align 0 dB” spectrum display mode.
- Fixed the “Inv” function behavior.
- Added macOS Catalina compatibility.